One Day We Were On a Trip to The Himalayan Kanya

 My girlfriend goes to his country, he rushes with me, you come with me to our Nepal. I swallowed it and said enough: I'm not going to...

 My girlfriend goes to his country, he rushes with me, you come with me to our Nepal. I swallowed it and said enough: I'm not going to get on the bus alone, how is Nepal possible? I'm talking to my aunt and my uncle. Tell me if you agree to leave. Leaving is a hobby.


Then he filed a petition and waited a long time. He's not safe. You want to go now? I can't help but wonder! If no one can take you to a bus stop whose university trip has been cancelled, is your request to travel abroad allowed? 

Unknown, unknown land, people! There were passports, tickets were made in a few days. Sometimes I go to college. 

First air transport. The students, the little suitcases, didn't need time to finish the paperwork at the airport. 

I found out about it on that plane on the first flight. Remember, Bimanbala gave me a chicken sandwich. 

I left this afternoon. Dhaka's sky began to shrink as soon as you had eyes on the window. I looked up to find my home a lot more! I saw him high in the air. 

After eating sandwiches, I went to Kathmandu Airport. It's a small airport. 

 They landed on the runway. Small kiosk, on arrival on tourist visa - I came to Nepal! The house of the bride is 30-40 minutes from the road - I still watch from the car. 

My girlfriend's family adopted me as their own daughter. Her older sister is going on holiday with us. Eid's joy at home. We're planning where we're going. 

When he listens to Pokhar's name, he sees it with divine eyes. The desire to imagine your beauty this time. The first day I went to rest the next day! A well-known tourist town in Nepal. 

Durbar Square. You're looking at you from the corner. There's a wooden museum on the other side. Let's say it's made of wood. No nails were used. 

The name Kathmandu comes from this wooden or wooden pavilion. Durbar Square Main Palace). 

Lots of people, lots of antiques! Because you speak Nepalese and go to Nepal, you shouldn't have paid for a museum ticket. 

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The Great Momo (dumplings) shop is just a short walk away - a popular place to eat. 

 Excursions to the Himalayas Then the Temple of Pashupatinath. The first day, I went to the park on the other side of the coast. 

I saw the first monkey sitting next to me. We're not trying. The Pashupatinath Temple is a large temple next to Kathmandu, next to the Bagmati River. 

Bodies are cremated during the day with worship. Unesco World Heritage Site. The Nepalese Hindus here have access ধর্ম religion is not written about them, I have this approach. Inside, people wander. 

I'll tell you, I grew up with Hindu girls, these are my soul mates, soul mates - like the people I had the chance to meet people of almost every religion. 

It's a great need for everyone to bridge the gap between me and my eyes. In this Pasupatinath, I saw two bodies lying on the banks of the ruined Bagmati River. 

Where is the fate of the people? Until a few hours ago, they were wrapped in diamonds and jewels, surrounded by thousands of slaves, never imagined so much death and disrespect. 

Vandal and ghee are far away, facing excitement. I do not know the truth or the lie, but the truth is that the royal family has been eliminated. 

 We're happy to walk in our minds all day. I'll be out tomorrow, we'll be back in the afternoon. Sometimes wedding brothers meet. 

For more information, Nepalese students' families. A long time ago, when my boyfriend met me, I was from Bangladesh! In the language, he says, "No, it's not Bengali. 

Bengali is black, short, oil on the head. He doesn't know I understand his language. I took control of my anger and said there was something wrong with you. 

Think about me again. Tall girl, she ate dinner without oil! (Rare hair dinner in Bangladesh so!) There was a big field going in and out. 

The boys play football. But what drew me was on the other side of the track! Thousands of white dollars to sit down, fly, play. 

Nobody happens to throw a ball between them. Dollars are also mutually related without fear of them. I was wondering, what's going to happen in my country? 

 First of all, no dollar would sit! The first thing that happened was Eva video-like banter, protecting the body from bullets or bullets, adding decorations to someone else's table, filling many sweets! Is that what caused our hunger or mental illness? 

The answer is not yet known. Maybe both. But there's an injury. One day I went to Lalitpur, Patan Durbar Square. 

In ancient times, I've shaken. He admired the craftsmanship of the time, complex work and advanced technology. 

I think I've been through all this in private. The Patan Museum and here - those who give me a free ticket are, in my opinion, Nepalese, it is also a beautiful palace. 

The music I played, the beautiful view of Durbar Square all the windows, surprised me. At the end of this happy trip, a few hours I went to a restaurant across the square to eat my fried momo – it's another treat! He's stuck in his face. 

One day I went to this zoo in Nepal and saw many zoos at home and abroad. The Nepalese specialty is different. 

The tiger is not stored in a lion cage, but is kept only underground, surrounded by large gardens. It's the other corner of the cauldna. There was a little lake inside, you go to a self-bound boat if you

COMMENTS

Name

best travel tourists spot,2,Destination for South asian travel. Cox's Bazar,1,Ramu,1,Sajek Valley,1,Top 10 beautiful Tourist place in Nepal,1,top 10 tourist places in Indonesia,1,Top 10 tourists place in India,1,Top 10 tourists place in Thailand,1,Top Tourists Place Bangladesh,1,TOP TOURISTS PLACES TO VISIT IN AUSTRALIA,1,top tourists spot place,2,
ltr
item
World Travelling : One Day We Were On a Trip to The Himalayan Kanya
One Day We Were On a Trip to The Himalayan Kanya
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZaKemoRtAU5stoOphFOTJ2ScRnBH6zB1cHu5yqUCTv9g50tKOdUp8TUsr-7YrK07nOgA7UAgOxi4hYqvmcl8g4ByNrgezl5q2WrhdYl8PrW40snDFJjV2-Wj0Ne8AIAm8WAwjUOn4H-0/w605-h318/sdfd.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZaKemoRtAU5stoOphFOTJ2ScRnBH6zB1cHu5yqUCTv9g50tKOdUp8TUsr-7YrK07nOgA7UAgOxi4hYqvmcl8g4ByNrgezl5q2WrhdYl8PrW40snDFJjV2-Wj0Ne8AIAm8WAwjUOn4H-0/s72-w605-c-h318/sdfd.jpg
World Travelling
https://nexttravelli.blogspot.com/2020/12/one-day-we-were-on-trip-to-himalayan.html
https://nexttravelli.blogspot.com/
https://nexttravelli.blogspot.com/
https://nexttravelli.blogspot.com/2020/12/one-day-we-were-on-trip-to-himalayan.html
true
195947025457285687
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content